Devotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Devotion's official Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you like to see more of in Devotion?

Go down 
4 posters

More Factions
What would you like to see more of in Devotion? I_vote_lcap20%What would you like to see more of in Devotion? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
More Ship Customization Options
What would you like to see more of in Devotion? I_vote_lcap20%What would you like to see more of in Devotion? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Tougher, more strategic battles
What would you like to see more of in Devotion? I_vote_lcap60%What would you like to see more of in Devotion? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Side Missions / Objectives
What would you like to see more of in Devotion? I_vote_lcap0%What would you like to see more of in Devotion? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Darth_Valek
Admin
Darth_Valek

What would you like to see more of in Devotion? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see more of in Devotion?   What would you like to see more of in Devotion? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
https://starwarsdevotion.board-directory.net
Metz77

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see more of in Devotion?   What would you like to see more of in Devotion? EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:21 pm

If I could've picked two I would've included ship customization, but I would like battles that make us have to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see more of in Devotion?   What would you like to see more of in Devotion? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:54 am

I agree with Matt, but voted for ships instead of battles.
Back to top Go down
kingianthegreat

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see more of in Devotion?   What would you like to see more of in Devotion? EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:14 am

we have/will have plenty of quests. more factions i think is a must especially with the prestige system thing dom wants to start
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see more of in Devotion?   What would you like to see more of in Devotion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devotion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: