Devotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Devotion's official Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kahless meets the resistance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darth_Valek
Admin
Darth_Valek

Kahless meets the resistance Empty
PostSubject: Kahless meets the resistance   Kahless meets the resistance EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 6:59 pm

*Aboard the Celestial*

Darrick (Merchant): Kahless we still can't believe it, we've heard tales of your bravery but to meet you in person...

Cero (Iridonian with Warrior tattoo): I hate to cut this introduction short Darrick, but we must keep this brief. We dont want anybody to grow suspicious.

*Cero turns to face Kahless, a puzzling look on his face*

Cero: Kahless we are all grateful for your return, but i must ask, how do you intend to help us retake Iridonia from the tyrant Kalek Dar? We have organized a series of secret bases where our resistance is safe to plan for now. However, we have not the funds nor the weapons for a large scale takeover.
Back to top Go down
https://starwarsdevotion.board-directory.net
kingianthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Kahless meets the resistance   Kahless meets the resistance EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 12:07 am

I can obtain the funds and weapons needed for our liberation. I have powerful friends. The money will take time to get however, in the mean time, my team and I can smuggle arms to you. I will need your cooperation for this to work. I need to know where we stand. Numbers, weapons, bases, where we have support, what places we have infiltrated, etc.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Valek
Admin
Darth_Valek

PostSubject: Re: Kahless meets the resistance   Kahless meets the resistance EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:49 am

Cero: I will have our operations progress uploaded to your data pad via encrypted signal. I will send word up to the leadership and get back to you once i have orders on how to progress. The data will be sent to you sometimes in the next couple of days. Information about our resistance travels slowly due to always having to evade the watchful eye of Kalek's Empire. Now, we must go. We musn't risk Kalek's police force poking there noses where they don't belong. Until we meet again.... good luck soldier!
Back to top Go down
kingianthegreat

PostSubject: Re: Kahless meets the resistance   Kahless meets the resistance EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:57 am

(For fucks sake)

I need to know where we can meet you again and where we can bring in the weapons without being noticed.
Back to top Go down
Darth_Valek
Admin
Darth_Valek

PostSubject: Re: Kahless meets the resistance   Kahless meets the resistance EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:03 am

(*non character* This information is irrelevent, the resistance is constantly on the move watching over there shoulder for Kalek's soldiers. The information will be different depending on when you go back to the planet. Cero is in the process of bringing back word of what you have told him to the resistances upper leadership, from there he will send you updated information on where to meet next.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kahless meets the resistance   Kahless meets the resistance Empty

Back to top Go down

Kahless meets the resistance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Devotion :: RP-
Jump to: